We help provide our members with the tools to make life easier. Whether struggling through a natural disaster or with medical expenses, LRFA can help. We proudly support our Baltic culture and encourage members to learn about our Latvian heritage. People of any background are welcome to join LRFA and take advantage of our member-exclusive benefits. Any United States resident who supports the principles and work of LRFA may become a member.
We offer our members
- Financial assistance for hardship from unexpected weather emergencies (e.g, hurricane or natural disasters)
- New baby gifts to welcome your little bundle of joy
- Scholarships to learn about Baltic culture
- Monthly e-newsletter to keep up with the latest information
- Benefit Plans
- LRFA Health and Medicare Supplemental Plans help cover medical expenses and preventive care
- LRFA Hospital Supplemental Plan pays you for time spent in the hospital.
- LRFA Final Expense Plan helps cover funeral expenses or provides funds you can leave to a person or organization
- Travel Medical Plan and Visitors from Abroad Plan help you and your family cover unforeseen medical costs while traveling internationally
Come see us at the next Latvian Song Festival!